Los Angeles Bail Bonds
Home / Los Angeles County
County Inmate Information
This Website is designed to assist you in finding people in County Jails. If you have any questions regarding someone location in any Southern California county please fill in the contact form or call us at (213) 529-5690.
Frequently Asked Questions
To locate an being housed at at a Los Angeles County Jail or Detention Center, you will need to provide the following information:
- Your Name
- Defendant’s First Name
- Defendant’s Last Name
- Date of Birth
If you or someone you know has a warrant out for their arrest, it is urgent that you act immediately to avoid an arrest with your local law enforcement agency. We can provide you with misdemeanor warrant information by providing your First name, Defendant’s First Name, Defendant’s Last Name, SPN or Date of Birth.
The Inmate Search Central specializes in providing inmate information for every county jail within Los Angeles County and the surrounding areas. Our law firm representatives can get you the information that you need within minutes. All we need is the defendants full name or last name and date of birth.
Biscailuz Center (Closed)
1060 N Eastern Ave, Monterey Park 90063
Century Regional Detention Facility (female inmates)
11705 S Alameda St, Lynwood 90262
Inmate Reception Center (temporary holding only)
450 Bauchet St, Los Angeles 90012
Men’s Central Jail
441 Bauchet St, Los Angeles 90012
Mira Loma Detention Center (Closed) (projected to be remodeld and reopened as a women’s detention center)
45100 60th West, Lancaster 93536
North County Correctional Facility
29340 The Old Road, Castaic 91350
Pitchess Detention Center East Facility – Closed (however serves as a fire camp for inmate firefighters)
29310 The Old Rd, Castaic 91384
Pitchess Detention Center North Facility
29320 The Old Road, Castaic 91384
Pitchess Detention Center South Facility
29330 The Old Road, Castaic 91384
Sybil Brand Institute for Women (Closed)
4500 E City Terrace Dr, Monterey Park 90063
Twin Towers Correctional Facility
450 Bauchet St, Los Angeles 90012
Bail Bonds Los Angeles
When life takes an unexpected turn and you or your loved ones find yourselves in need of an Anaheim Bail Bonds provider, New Era Bail Bonds is here for you. We understand that these are stressful times, and we’re committed to guiding you through every step of the bail bonds process.
For over a decade, New Era has been a trusted name in the industry, serving communities across California, including Anaheim. We offer Anaheim Bail Bonds tailored to your needs. We believe in transparency and fairness. That’s why we provide flexible payment plans at 1% and 2%, and various finance options for bail bonds. If collateral bail bonds are what you need, we’ve got you covered.
Our professional and trained bondsmen are ready to lead you through the process. With decades of experience working with bail bonds in Anaheim, CA, they can provide the guidance and support you need during this challenging time. At New Era, we’re more than just a bail bonds company; we’re a team of dedicated professionals who value your peace of mind and your freedom.
We understand that emergencies don’t follow a 9 to 5 schedule. That’s why we offer 24-hour bail bonds in Anaheim and the rest of Orange County. No matter what time of day or night, we’re here to help get your loved ones home as quickly as possible.
At New Era Bail Bonds, we know Anaheim. We’re familiar with the Anaheim detention facility, the Anaheim police department, and the city’s justice system. This local knowledge enables us to offer efficient, professional service at all times.
When you’re in need of an Anaheim Bail Bonds provider, choose a company with experience, knowledge, and commitment to their clients. Choose New Era Bail Bonds. Reach out to us today – we’re here to help.
The Bail Process In Los Angeles
A typical aspect of the legal process following an arrest is the setting of bail. In California, and especially in dynamic cities like Los Angeles, a person’s bail can be determined at any time, day or night, seven days a week. If you find yourself in the stressful situation of trying to secure bail for a loved one, it’s important to remember that there are steps that must first take place – specifically, the booking process and the bail hearing.
Upon completion of the booking process, you can usually gather essential inmate information, including the bail amount. This can be done by contacting the jail directly or visiting the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department’s website. Armed with this information, you’re ready for the next step in securing your loved one’s release.
New Era Bail Bonds has multiple locations across Los Angeles County and a dedicated team on standby, ready to assist you. To expedite the process, it will be helpful if you can provide the following details:
- The specific charges your loved one is facing
- The jail facility where they are being held
- Their date of birth
- Their unique booking number
Once we have all the necessary details, we at New Era Bail Bonds can swiftly kickstart the process of securing your loved one’s release. Our Los Angeles bail bonds service is efficient and compassionate, and we are committed to helping you navigate this challenging time. With our experienced bail bondsmen, comprehensive understanding of the Los Angeles legal system, and a wide array of services including DUI bail bonds, domestic violence bail bonds, and immigration bonds, you can count on us to guide you through the process and reunite you with your loved one as quickly as possible.
New Era Bail Payment Options
At New Era Bail Bonds, we understand that securing the necessary funds for a bail bond can be a daunting challenge. That’s why we offer several flexible payment options to help ease the financial burden. Our goal is to ensure you can access the support you need when it matters the most.
1 Percent Bail Bonds: This option allows you to secure a bail bond by paying just 1% of the total bail amount upfront. It’s an affordable choice that has helped countless individuals facilitate the release of their loved ones swiftly and efficiently.
- Pay just 1% of the total bail amount upfront
- Affordable option
- Quick and efficient process
2 Percent Bail Bonds: Just like the 1 percent bail bonds, our 2 percent bail bond option lets you pay a small fraction of the total bail amount to secure a bail bond. This is another low-cost solution designed to alleviate financial stress and expedite the release of your loved ones.
- Pay only 2% of the total bail amount upfront
- Low-cost solution
- Fast and stress-free process
Collateral Bail Bonds: Our collateral bail bonds allow clients to use assets such as real estate, vehicles, or jewelry as collateral instead of cash. This is a viable alternative for those who may not have the immediate funds available for bail.
- Use assets like real estate, vehicles, or jewelry as collateral
- Suitable for those without immediate access to funds
- Provides a viable alternative to cash
Finance Options: Understanding that everyone’s financial situation is unique, we offer a range of finance options for our bail bonds. Our team will work closely with you to develop a customized payment plan that fits your budget, allowing you to secure a bail bond without the worry of unmanageable financial strain.
- Customized payment plans to fit your budget
- Multiple finance options available
- Designed to minimize financial stress
At New Era Bail Bonds, we are dedicated to offering flexible and accessible options to all residents of Los Angeles and surrounding areas. We’re here to provide the support you need to navigate the bail bonds process confidently and swiftly.
Do I Qualify For A Bail Payment Plan?
Here in New Era Bail Bonds, California, we offer bail bond payment plans to help you out. But there are a few things you should know to qualify. First, you and the person who needs the bail bond should be living in the same county in California. There are a few more details you should know:
- You’ll need a co-signer who can show recent paystubs and proof that they live in California. This proof can be recent utility bills or car registration. They also need to have a valid California ID.
- The co-signer should make the same or more money each year as the total bail amount. Or, they could own a house in California. The house needs to have enough value to cover the total bail amount and any fees that our company would charge.
But there are some situations where we might not be able to give you a payment plan. Here are a few examples:
- Bail bonds needed for situations outside of our state or county
- Warrants from a different county
- Immigration bonds
- Federal cases
- Identity theft charges
- Petty theft charges
- Stolen vehicle charges
- Grand theft charges
- Receiving stolen property charges
- Situations where the bail bond is cancelled
- Prostitution charges
- Charges related to pimping or pandering
- Charges related to drugs
On the flip side, here are some situations where we might be able to help you out with a payment plan:
- Cases related to domestic violence, such as hurting a spouse or someone you live with
- Cases where someone broke a restraining order
- DUI-related charges, like hit & run or DUI with an accident
- Charges related to making criminal threats
- Cases of child endangerment
- Cases of elder abuse
At New Era Bail Bonds, we’re here to help. We want to make the process easier for you and your loved ones during this tough time.
We Service All of Southern California
New Era Bail Bonds is proud to extend its professional bail bond services to a broad range of cities and counties, including but not limited to:
- Anaheim, CA: Our base of operations and the city where we’re known for our fast, efficient, and reliable bail bond services.
- Orange County: Including Santa Ana, Buena Park, Garden Grove, and many more. No matter where you are in Orange County, we’re here to help.
- Alameda County: We’re familiar with the intricacies of the bail bond process in Alameda County and can guide you through each step with confidence.
- Santa Barbara: Even in more serene settings like Santa Barbara, we’re ready to assist you.
- Rancho Cucamonga and Diamond Bar: These bustling hubs of activity are well within our service area.
- San Dimas and Valley Bail Bonds: We’re knowledgeable about the local regulations and have strong relationships with the authorities in these areas.
- Mission Viejo, Loma Linda, and National City: We’re committed to ensuring our services are accessible, even in less populated corners of the counties we serve.
- San Bernardino County: We’re ready to provide our expert assistance in this county, offering everything from warrant checks to understanding complex penal codes.
- Riverside County: Our bail bond services extend to Riverside County, where we can help you navigate the local bail bond procedures with ease.
- El Monte: Even if you’re located in El Monte, our dedicated team is ready to assist you.
- Newport Beach: Whether you’re a resident of Newport Beach or find yourself in an unexpected situation here, we’re just a call away.
No matter where you are within these counties and cities, New Era Bail Bonds is committed to helping you through this challenging time with professional and compassionate service.
More Commonly Asked Questions
What occurs if the defendant fails to make a court appearance in Los Angeles?
In the event that a defendant doesn’t show up to court as mandated, they risk being arrested and detained without bail, unless they surrender or compliance is achieved via another means. In such cases, the judge usually sets a new date for the defendant to appear before the court. If the defendant doesn’t appear on time, the bond posted will be forfeited, but it can be returned given sufficient proof of extenuating circumstances or upon request by our New Era Bail Bonds agent’s instructions.
What are the requirements for bailing someone out online?
To help bail someone out online through New Era Bail Bonds, you will need to provide certain details. These include:
- The defendant’s full name. This should include all first and last names.
- Date of birth (DOB).
- The jail they are in or the city where they were arrested.
- The exact cash amount required to post bail.
- Payment information for the bail fee (credit card).
- A valid photo ID and proof of address. This can be a driver’s license, state ID, passport, or military ID. We can also accept a utility bill or lease agreement as proof of residence.
The bail process is finalized when you get a confirmation that your credit card payment has been accepted and an email with your receipt. Once this process is completed, our team will guide you on the next steps and the estimated time for the defendant’s release.
What are the various types of Bail Bonds in Los Angeles?
There are several types of bail that New Era Bail Bonds can post on behalf of the defendant:
Cash Bail: This requires the defendant to post the full bond amount in cash. Failing to appear in court may lead to the forfeiture of this money.
Property Bond: In this case, the defendant puts up a property worth at least double the bond value as collateral. If they fail to comply with court requirements, the court may seize the property.
Surety Bond: A surety bond involves three parties – the defendant, our bail agent, and a surety company. The defendant pays a fee to our bail agent, who then posts the total bond amount with the court. If the defendant fails to comply with court requirements, the surety company covers any losses up to the bond’s total value.
What is a PC 1275 Bail Hold?
A PC 1275 hold is a type of detention placed on a defendant by the court, which permits the police to keep the defendant in custody for up to an additional 48 hours for further investigation. During this hold, a bail agent cannot post bail, and the defendant will have to wait for the hold to be lifted or expire before they can be released.
How can a PC 1275 Bail Hold be removed?
There are two primary ways to lift a PC 1275 hold:
- The defendant can post the total bond amount in cash, which will immediately lift the hold, resulting in their release.
- The police clear the defendant of all charges. When this happens, the hold will be automatically lifted, and the defendant will be released.
At New Era Bail Bonds, we can assist in addressing any concerns regarding a PC 1275 hold. Our team of insured bail agents are always available to assist in posting bail and facilitating your swift return home.
What documents are needed for a PC 1275 Bail Hold?
To handle a PC 1275 Bail Hold, the following documents are typically required:
- Six months of pay stubs.
- Six months of bank statements.
- Two forms of ID.
- Completed Bail Bond Application(s).
- Bail bond invoices and receipts showing full payment of the bail.
- Bank statements from the preceding six months for the card(s) used to finance the bail bond.
- PC 1275 motion completed and filed by the bail bond agent or attorney.
- A sworn and notarized statement from the payer that the funds paid to the bond company are from the sources shown in the provided documents.
- Copies of the bail bond agent’s current licenses.
- All documents, including payment records and invoices, are copied three times by the bail bond business.
Please remember that our New Era Bail Bonds team is ready to support you in understanding and navigating this process.
About Los Angeles, CA
Welcome to Los Angeles, CA, a vibrant city brimming with diverse culture, captivating landmarks, world-class dining, and a rich history. Known as the ‘City of Angels,’ Los Angeles is a place where dreams come alive, and there’s no shortage of exciting experiences to explore.
Points of Interest:
The Getty Center:
At The Getty Center, discover an extensive collection of European paintings, sculptures, and decorative arts. Set in a modern architectural marvel, it offers panoramic views of Los Angeles.
Nestled in Griffith Park, the Griffith Observatory offers breathtaking views of the city and the stars. It’s a gateway to explore the cosmos and features exhibits and public telescopes.
An impressive postmodern building housing over 2000 contemporary artworks, The Broad is a must-visit for art enthusiasts.
Where to Eat:
Located in the Arts District, Bestia is renowned for its multi-regional rustic Italian cuisine with a ‘from scratch’ approach.
For seafood lovers, Providence offers an extraordinary fine-dining experience, boasting dishes created from the freshest sustainable seafood.
Guisados is the go-to place for home-style braised meat tacos. A staple in the LA food scene, it’s a delight for every foodie.
Los Angeles is the most populous city in California and the second most populous city in the United States. Known for its Mediterranean climate, ethnic diversity, and the entertainment industry, it is also a powerhouse in arts, culture, and economics. For more city-specific information, visit the Los Angeles City Official Site.
Los Angeles is a city like no other, and New Era Bail Bonds is proud to be part of this vibrant community. For years, we have provided comprehensive bail bond services, helping residents navigate through challenging times with confidence and ease. Our dedicated team, available 24/7, is committed to offering fast, reliable, and professional bail bond services. Whether you’re in Santa Monica or Silver Lake, Hollywood or Downtown LA, New Era Bail Bonds is always here to help. Need a bail bond service? Don’t hesitate; contact us today and let our experienced bail agents guide you through the process. Together, we can turn a tough situation into a new beginning.